Gun safe covers are one of those gun safe accessories that are focused on protecting your gun safe from the outside. There aren’t many gun safe covers on the market because most gun safes don’t need that kind of protection.
If you place your gun safe in the basement, the attic or someplace that is not properly ventilated, heated or protected from outside weather elements, then it is a good idea to get a gun safe cover for your safe.
Gun safe covers are made from durable materials and their main purpose is to protect different types of gun safes from debris and dust. Another purpose of a gun safe cover is to conceal the safe from curious visitors.
Just like every other accessory, the gun safe cover has to fit perfectly to your safe if you want it to work properly. The fabric mustn’t be too big or too small which means that the safe must be completely covered. The best way to pick the perfect gun safe cover is to grab the one that is produced by the same brand as the gun safe you have.
Once you find the cover made by the same brand check out the model of your gun safe and make sure that the cover is 100% compatible with the safe. Once you do that, there shouldn’t be any more surprises because every gun safe cover is easy to use and install on the safe.
To help you see what makes one gun safe cover a good pick I have picked the most popular covers on the market. Two of them are made by Liberty, which is one of the biggest brands on the market and they are producing many gun safe cover models.
Best Gun Safe Cover Models
Liberty Gun Safe Cover Up And Protector
Like I have already mentioned, the Liberty is the biggest cover manufacturer and this cover is one of the most popular ones. The reason for that is probably the fact that it comes in different sizes which means you can easily adjust it to the safe you have at home. There are covers for safes that can store 20-25,30-35,48,50 and 64 guns inside. They are all for big gun safes because they are the ones that need covering.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL - The covers are simple to install and with the dual zippers, access to your safe is quick and easy. You can roll the front panel up and tie off with the integrated loops, or simply throw the front panel on the top of safe.
- MATERIAL - The gun safe cover is constructed of a lightweight, breathable material that will not trap moisture. As you can see here, this material is plenty tough and will provide you with years of use.
- ZIPPER - The zippers are high quality and have a fabric protective backing to ensure you won't scratch your safes beautiful finish.
- USE - Liberty's Safe covers are designed to be used for indoor use only. If your safe is in the garage, as long as it is out of direct sunlight, it will work there as well. Direct sunlight will cause fading and discoloration.
- INSTALLATION simply remove from the packaging/storage bag, and locate the front. The front panel will have zippers on both sides. At this point, you can go ahead and cover your safe or unzip and cover, whichever works easiest for you. Depending on the size of your safe, it may be easier if you have an additional person assist you.
This interesting gun safe cover is made of lightweight material that doesn’t trap moisture. It is a durable fabric which will fit on your safe like a glove because it is equipped with zippers on the corners. But, if you plan to use this gun safe cover, make sure you are using it indoor because it might change the color if it is exposed to the sun for too long.
AMSEC Gun Safe Cover 6030
This model is slightly different than the Liberty gun safe cover I have reviewed above. This cover is actually known as the gun safe cloak because it resembles wooden cabinet once you put it on the safe. That special design may fool people for a short time, but you can’t expect it to look like a real wooden cabinet.
- Instantly turns your safe into a wood cabinet
- Comes in 5 sizes to fit a wide variety of safes
- Easily attaches to safes with Strong magnets and PVC board sewn into the top pocket
- Thermal transfer 4 color wood cabinet printing is so good it will fool not only pedestrians but guests walking by the safe
The design used on this interesting gun safe cloak is made of wood cabinet printing, 4 strong magnets and PVC board which mean that the cloak will stay on the safe for a long time. It also comes in 5 different sizes so you can adjust the size of the cloak to the size of the gun safe you have at home.
Last update on 2021-02-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API